Move from DREAM to DO as a Speaker!
A proven system to go from no platform and zero bookings
to 6-figures in your speaking and coaching business.
Speak It Forward Boot Camp — July 20-22, 2017
The Speak It Forward Boot Camp, hosted at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center in the Northeast-Atlanta area (Duluth, GA), is the A-to-Z, content-rich speaker training you need to STOP DREAMING about being a speaker and start getting BOOKED AND PAID as a speaker!
What Makes Speak It Forward So Different?
This speaker training is unlike any other! For one, it’s not just theory. You won’t walk away with 101 random ideas on how to get booked as a speaker, especially since going deep with 4 or 5 proven strategies that actually work is a much better approach. Additionally, it’s not another online program that feels impersonal. This live event gives you plenty of time and space to interact with presenters face-to-face so that you can ask questions specific to your circumstances and situation.
Specifically, the Speak It Forward Boot Camp is a two and half day live event that focuses like a laser beam on what matters most to you—how to find speaking engagements, how to book them, and how to get paid to speak! You will, in detail, learn a step-by-step system for successfully niching yourself as a speaker, crafting home-run presentations, marketing your speaking services without being annoying, booking tons of engagements, and creating multiple streams of income.
Bottom line, Kent Julian pulls back the curtain and shows you what you can do to go from no website, no brand, and no bookings to a full calendar and great income as a speaker! He does this by walking you through exactly what he did (AND IS STILL DOING) to go from zero bookings to becoming a six-figure speaker in just a few short years. And as he likes to say, he’s not a rockstar or superstar, he’s just an ordinary guy. So if he can do it, YOU CAN TOO!
Can You Relate?
Before joining us at the Speak It Forward Boot Camp, you probably want to know more about me. My name is Kent Julian. I’m president of Live It Forward, a personal and professional development company that helps high-potential people and businesses move from DREAM to DO in their performance and productivity. I am privileged to speak, train, and consult with leaders and organizations all over the United States. But it wasn’t always this way…
Been There, Done That…Got the T-Shirt
My speaking story, at least the first part, is similar to stories told by a lot of people who want to become speakers. I started speaking on the side, doing a few engagements here and there. At first, there were a lot of free speeches. Then, I started getting paid. Not much, but at least it was something.
And that’s where I got STUCK. For years, I couldn’t move beyond “not much, but at least it was something.” Even though I was a good speaker, I was missing the most important piece of the puzzle. I didn’t have a SYSTEM for marketing my speaking services. Even worse, when I did market my services, I ended up annoying people. I eventually discovered it didn’t matter how great I was on stage, without the right system for serving prospective clients, booking speaking engagements, and getting paid, I was never going to make it as a speaker.
Everything Changed When…
I went on a quest to learn everything I could about getting booked and then paid as a speaker. I read, went to conferences, attended webinars, received personal coaching, and bought lunches for dozens of successful speakers. I learned a ton about the things I needed to do and, better yet, about the things I definitely shouldn’t do. All this led me to develop my own, unique system that enables you to market your speaking services by positively and consistently SERVING prospective clients before they book you. After using this system for just a few short years, my speaking business EXPLODED! Just a few years earlier I had only a handful of bookings on my calendar each year, but after I started using the Speak It Forward system, my calendar is overflowing and I even have to turn away business.
One more time…CAN YOU RELATE to this story? You want your life to count, and you believe speaking could give you a great platform to be a difference-maker. However, you just can’t figure out how to get booked without annoying people. You’ve tried a few strategies here and there, but you realize you are missing the same puzzle piece I was missing…you’re missing a comprehensive, step-by-step system that guarantees you’ll get hired and paid to speak!
Why Should I Attend?
At the end of our two and half days together, you’ll walk away equipped to do this…
Map Out Your Plan
- Build your speaking foundation on the 4 Building Blocks of Real Success and Profit.
- Develop your own Envision It Forward COMPASS to help you keep your business focused on what matters most to you.
- Follow your own Aim It Forward MAP to identify your key audiences.
Create Your Brand
- Define your unique Speaker ID that authentically fits your passion, personality, and giftedness.
- Create a Speaker Brand Statement and Tagline that articulates the value you deliver during your presentations.
- Find speaking topics that fit you and your niche.
- Rethink your history and resurface engaging story that are ideal teaching points for your target audience.
- Strengthen your website by adding the most important webpages for speakers.
Perfect Your Craft
- Craft home-run presentations and programs using the SPEAK UP Preparation System.
- Use “anchors” in your presentation to speak for 5 minutes or 5 hours without ever looking at notes.
- Develop a few, essential platform skills that will allow you to connect with your audience within the first 30 seconds of your speech.
Market Your Services
- Use a simple system to become an expert on practically any topic within 3 months or less.
- Construct your marketing platform by following the 9 P’s for Building Your Platform.
- Design marketing material specifically for your speaking niche.
- Create top of mind awareness as a speaker by adding significant value for meeting planners BEFORE they hire you and in a way that isn’t annoying. This will differentiate you and help you bust out instead of blend in with all your competition.
- Recognize 8 Marketing Myths for speakers and how to avoid them.
Get More Paid Bookings
- Continually build your list of event and meeting planners.
- Use both traditional and non-traditional showcasing to book more engagements.
- Follow a consistent and unique marketing strategy called “The Revolving Door Marketing System” to create top of mind awareness and make you stand out in your niche as an expert who constantly serves and adds value.
- Find the people who have the ability (and money) to book you.
- Use the powerful Speak-For-Free-But-Never-Speak-For-Free technique to book more engagements.
Grow Your Business
- Set and negotiate appropriate speaking fees as well as know how and when to increase your fees.
- Write simple and straightforward contracts and riders.
- Turn one presentation into 2, 3, or even 4 additional engagements by adding just 2 sentences to your presentation.
- Develop outstanding products quickly and easily.
- Creatively use products to book more speaking engagements and earn more money.
Achieve Long-Term Success
- Get the SUCCESS and ENTREPRENEUR predictors working for you.
- Redefine success, through an inside-out process, so that you can truly determine what is most important to your life and business.
As you can see, this speaker training is not based on random ideas and unworkable theories. It’s a comprehensive, step-by-step system for how to experience true success and profit as a speaker!
We are excited to host the Speak It Forward Boot Camp at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center in Duluth, GA, the headquarters of EQUIP. EQUIP is the international leadership development organization that John Maxwell founded. It’s a state-of-the-art facility, which means the learning environment for the Speak It Forward Boot Camp will be top-notch!
NOTE ABOUT CONFERENCE HOTEL: We have lined up a block of hotel rooms for a special rates at Homewood Suites (1775 North Brown Road, Lawrenceville, Georgia, 30043). This hotel is approximately 1/2 mile for the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center and includes free breakfast 7 days a week and free dinner Monday-Thursday evenings. Details are provided for you via email immediately after registering for the Speak It Forward Boot Camp, the Killer Keynote Conference, or both. Our block of rooms is limited, so register today to take advantage of this additional benefit.
Combo PackageRegularly Registration - $2394
- At the Killer Keynote Conference, learn how to craft an unforgettable presentation and deliver your presentation the next day
- At the Speak It Forward Boot Camp, learn how to create your Speaker Brand, find meeting planners who book speakers, market your speaking without being sale-y, and book paid speaking engagements
- 5 days of incredible networking with other speakers
Speak It Forward Boot Camp (July 20-22)Regular Registration - $997
- Create Your Brand
- Craft Your Presentation
- Find Meeting Planners Who Hire Speakers
- Market Your Speaking without Being Sale-y
- Book Paid Speaking Engagements
Killer Keynote (July 18-19)Regular Registration - $1,697
- CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE FIRST ALERT INFO ON THE NEXT KILLER KEYNOTE CONFERENCE
- Limited to 9 Participants
- Learn the 7 Key Ingredients to Developing an Unforgettable Presentation
- Personal Coaching in Crafting Your Unique Presentation
- Deliver Your Presentation on Day 2 Without the Use of Scripted Notes
- Find out more here
Interested in your spouse attending with you? Once you register for the Speak It Forward Boot Camp, the Killer Keynote Conference, or both, you will receive a special discount code for your spouse to join you for ONLY $197 per event.
Kent…here’s a recap of my first year as a speaker. It will confirm the amazing action-steps I learned from you and hopefully inspire others to join you in the Speak It Forward process.
Before Speak It Forward, I had presented formally only 3 times ever! I was never paid, and I never keynoted. Since following the Speak It Forward system this past year, I made tremendous progress in just 12 months. Here’s what’s happened…
- 11 keynotes (2 paid for travel, 3 paid speaking fee, the rest for free)
- Emceed 4 events
- 5 workshops
- 4 radio interviews
Before 2017 even starts:
- 4 speaking engagements booked (full fee + travel)
- Raised my fee by 30%
- 2 emcee engagements booked
Kudos Kent, I never could have done all of this without you and the Speak It Forward blueprint!Joshua Evans
Speak and Coach at LiveitForward.com
Speaker and Coach at JillDavisCoaching.com
Self-Publishing Expert at FreeAgentPress.com
What’s the Schedule?
The Boot Camp starts PROMPTLY on Thursday, July 20 at 8 AM Eastern and ends on Saturday, July 22 by noon.
Your Envision it Forward COMPASS
Your Aim it Forward MAP
Your Speaker ID
Your Speaker Brand Statement and Tagline
How to Package an Unforgettable Presentation
How to Make Your Speaking Points Sticky
Preparing and Positioning Your Speaking Business
How to Differentiation Yourself from Other Speakers
How to Build Your List
The Revolving Door Marketing Strategy
Marketing Through Traditional and Non-Traditional Showcasing
Marketing Through Reverse Interviews
Marketing Through Referrals
How to Set and Increase Your Fees
Getting Multiple Bookings
Developing Products that Sell
Your Sales Funnel
Do You Have What It Takes?
What are you waiting for?
Click the button below to get registered today.