Speaker Training Launch Packages (July 22 – Aug 8 ONLY)
From July 22 to August 8, 2014 ONLY Speak It Forward is offering 3 Special Speaker Training Launch Packages. Each speaker training package starts with the introduction of Speak It Forward Online…our new speaker training online course you can take in the comfort of your own home!
Package 1: Speak It Forward Online
Speak It Forward Comprehensive Online Course
We videographed and audiotaped the Speak It Forward Boot Camp and created a speaker training course you can take in the comfort of your own home! As you will see by visiting Speak It Forward Online, this training is much more than a few ideas on how to become a motivational speaker or business speaker. It’s a comprehensive, step-by-step, proven system on how to build a business that maximizes your impact and income as a speaker. And when we say comprehensive, we mean comprehensive! 20 sessions and 2 bonus sessions!!
Speak It Forward Online is being offer between July 22 and August 8, 2014 ONLY. As a special bonus, if you invest in the Speak It Forward Online training during this time, you will receive a discount code for $300 off the Speak It Forward Boot Camp (November 6-8, 2014). What this means to you is you can invest in Speak It Forward Online and if you register for the Boot Camp right now during early registration, YOU GET BOTH FOR LESS THAN THE REGULAR REGISTRATION OF THE BOOT CAMP!
The best way to learn the Speak It Forward system for maximizing your IMPACT and INCOME as a speaker is at one of our live events because of the incredible discussion, Q&A, and networking that takes place. However, if you can’t make it to the Boot Camp, your next best option is to join Speak It Forward Online and learn the complete Speak It Forward system in the comfort of your own home.
Package 2: Speak It Forward Online & Boot Camp
Speak It Forward Online Course and Live Speaker Training
Go here for more information and to register for the Speak It Forward Boot Camp on November 6-8, 2014.
We have been asked: Why attend the Speak It Forward Boot Camp if you can get all the training via the video and audio recordings on Speak It Forward Online? The reason is simple. You don’t get all the training. You do get all the content for the Speak It Forward system via Speak It Forward Online, but that’s approximately 60 percent of the training. The other 40 percent consists of asking clarifying questions, taking part in discussions, interacting with the material, and networking with other speakers during the 3 days of the Boot Camp. It’s hard to put a percentage on the value that comes from processing this training together in such an engaging environment. The ideas that will pop for you during our time together are invaluable!
And even better, as explained above, Speak It Forward Online is being offer between July 22 and August 8. If you invest in Speak It Forward Online, you will receive a special-bonus discount code for $300 off the Speak It Forward Boot Camp. What this means is you can invest in Speak It Forward Online and if you register for the Boot Camp right now during early registration, YOU GET BOTH FOR LESS THAN REGULAR REGISTRATION OF THE BOOT CAMP!
Package 3: Speak It Forward Online, Boot Camp, & Killer Keynote Conference
Speak It Forward Online Course and 2 Live Speaker Training Conferences (plus 2-hours of personal coaching for free!)
New this year is the Killer Keynote Conference on November 4-5, 2014. As you can see, it’s taking place immediately before the Speak It Forward Boot Camp.
The Killer Keynote Conference is not an “upgraded” version of the Speak It Forward Boot Camp. If you’ve attended the Boot Camp, you know we give participants EVERYTHING they need to build a thriving speaking business. We don’t hold anything back! What’s more, we don’t teach untested theories. We teach proven, step-by-step strategies and systems for maximizing your impact and income as a speaker—how to determine your message, develop your brand, build your platform, market your services, set your fees, and build multiple streams of income.
Just as the Boot Camp teaches a proven, step-by-step system for building a thriving speaking business, the Killer Keynote Conference teaches a proven, step-by-step system for effectively connecting with, communicating to, and convincing any audience. It’s based on the SPEAK UP™ Preparation System we teach at the Boot Camp. However, instead of just teaching the content of this system, we give you the time and space to actually apply it to your presentations! Find out more here.
And as a special bonus, if you are ALL IN and choose to invest in Speak It Forward Online, the Boot Camp, and the Killer Keynote Conference, I’ll invest in you by offering you two, 1-hour personal coaching sessions for free ($800 value). Once you register, I’ll reach out to you via email to discuss how to best use your coaching sessions.